Has anybody checked this out?

Started by {MotR}Weapon, March 05, 2007, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{MotR}Weapon

arramus

Thanks for posting about it in here. I'll download it as soon as I get home and give it a run through.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/mods ... o/mod.html

The map file's called OMT_01A.ctm?

The easiest way to run it is by using the ~ START OMT_01A method

arramus

This is Dark Trooper's map. hehe. Nice to see it's caused a bit of a stir.

{MotR}Weapon

Oh wow Dark made that? When I first heard of the mod I thouhgt "LA still gives a damn about RC?"

Nice, thanks Dark. :mrgreen:

arramus

Ya. At first I thought it was a secret map that found its way off the developer's desk.

Darktrooper

LMFAO! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  That map has caused me more grief than anything. I'm glad you like it, but ppl just seem to have a hard time in getting it to run.

arramus

Ooo DTs in the house. That Trando in the tower always gives me grief.

Darktrooper

Yea, I've been out on the rim looking for new map ideas. Came back to find this. Maybe I should finish the set. What do you guys think?

Squad_Sammaron

do it!
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

CLONECOMMANDER501

Darktrooper, your back?

cr4zygunn3r

Here's a tip to anyone who can't get the map to run:

Remember that in addition to pasting the map information to the levelloadinginfo page, you ALSO need to save a copy of the OMT_01A CTM file (the actual map content) to your Maps folder in Republic Commando. The game looks in this folder for all of its maps, so once the OMT_01A map file is safely in the Maps folder, you can run the level. Start a new singleplayer game, hit ~, and type "open omt_01a" - your level should open fine.

Hope this helps.  :D

RC-1266

actually i doubt if there would be anyone on this forum that did not know how to open modmaps....?