Grenades

Started by Caboose O'Malley, June 24, 2008, 08:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caboose O'Malley

Hey, so I noticed that this game's pretty easy to mod and it's a cool game too.
I've modded some simple things so far; I've added effects to the melee where with different weapons you get different effects (set organics on fire with Anti-Armor melee, Zap something with sniper melee, blind something with pistolwhip >:P) And I wanted to make these effects on the respective grenades to last longer also, but I can't seem to find them anywhere within the UnrealED, I've unchecked the boxes "Use Actor as parent" and the "Placeable classes only" to see more editable classes but I'm either blind or there isn't an option to edit the nades explosion properties. I'm hoping it's my first speculation...
 :?:
[size=85]"There\'s a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I\'d like to think that I\'m walking along that line everyday." - Church, RvB[/size]

Caboose O'Malley

Did I post in the wrong section or something or is there no way of editing the grenades explosion effects like the timer and duration?
[size=85]"There\'s a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I\'d like to think that I\'m walking along that line everyday." - Church, RvB[/size]

Sandcrawler

Or nobody knows, I don't or I would let you know, I don't play with the properties much.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Caboose O'Malley

Oh well, thanks for your time.
I might post it here if I manage to find it somehow.

SCUBAinARUBA7

i have been trying to do the same, i planned on making the thermal stick to walls and explode lightning instead of fire, ill let u know if i find out how...by the way, how did u do that other stuff? id like to try it  :D TYVM