Spreading the Word

Started by Squad_Sammaron, November 15, 2006, 12:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

all right, i wanna ask ne one whos playing to do this. create another player, exactly the same is you(just a new profile w/ same name). go to a  MP match and in the console (~ aka `) type in this 'set input key p say Sandcrawler.net! NEW FREE MAP DOWNLOADS!' this will make it so whenever you push p it will say that. you need to create new profile because if you put it on something like t, you can't say anything but that (and i don't know how to remove it; typing 'set input key t say' then nothing won't work) also, if this doesn't work, post here.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

DooFi

i dont think you need to create a new profile. YOu can delete the bindings in a .cfg file, if im not mistaken. btw i have 3rd-person view on [P] :P

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

talking about this how can i make it so whever i push "p" the game says noob with out having to do the shift + ~ thing

DooFi

you can go to
»..LucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSaveProfil_YOUR_PROFILE_NAME«
and open the file »User.ini«
then search for »P =«. Maybe it is commented out with a semicolon. Remove the semicolon then and write »P = say "dont call others noob, noob"«

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

hmn funny i dd exactly that last time and not only did it not work it also made te dc-17 shoot one shot per click

Hybrid_Soldier196

Its more acurate that way. :lol:

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

yeah but that is what the pistol and sniper is for

Hybrid_Soldier196

i know. :lol:

DooFi

Quote from: "Delta_96[DeltaSquad"]hmn funny i dd exactly that last time and not only did it not work it also made te dc-17 shoot one shot per click
that is actually veery unlikely. Maybe you did something wrong :P Or did you change the file while the game was running? xD

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

you know im not sure anymore maybe i did somehting wrong