Rules for Star Wars Republic Commando Team Death Match

Started by arramus, December 23, 2009, 07:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

Star Wars Republic Commando Team Death Match

RULES

1. Registration

a) All Players MUST be registered at this website for Anchorhead Brawl: http://sandcrawler.net/ in order to participate in Republic Commando events.

b) All players MUST sign up with their respected clans and appear on their roster on this website.

c) All players MUST assign their Steam Login Name (not nickname) to their username at this website.

d) Players who wish to compete must individually sign up for the event.

2. Setup and Coordination of Matches

a) During match setup, when maps, hosts, number of matches, in game species, and competing sides are chosen, players on each team should be announced to help enforce that all players in the match are signed up at Anchorhead Fight Week and are active on a clan.

b) Match Setup and Coordination must be done in:

Xfire
Forums
Chatroom

c) Clan and player membership should be verified prior to each battle event.

d) Players must agree on maps, numbers of battles and players before battle starts and host launches game. If this agreement is made in the Chatroom then it must be saved by members of both clans and shown in cases of dispute.

e) Each team will host one map and then pass hosting to the opposing team, unless agreed otherwise prior to the start of the battle.

f) Players per game can range from 1 verses 1 up to 8 verses 8. No games hosting uneven sides will be permitted/authorized or reported.

g) Host asks if all players are ready to begin. Upon receiving an affirmative answer from all players the host resets the level using a console command. The command is executed as follows:

The host pushes the ~ key to bring up the ingame console and types SWITCHLEVEL (mapname) to restart or change the map. Once the map loads the game begins.
(If any clans have difficulty following this rule then please contact the Republic Commando moderator)

h) Each map result will be reported as an individual game played.

i) Host is responsible for taking screenshot of scores and registering results for both teams (sides). All players are encouraged to take their own screenshot of the results of the battle. Star Wars Republic Commando allows screenshots to be taken but you need to reassign the default key away from 'Print Screen' to ensure it's captured. Screenshots will be stored in the System folder.

j) Host will report battle results of games played, unless agreed otherwise prior to the start of the battle. Results of games are to be reported at: http://sandcrawler.net/

k) If a player disconnects from the game, it will be the player's responsibility to reconnect to the game as fast as possible. Even though all points are lost when disconnects occur; players returning will contribute to their team score. If the player does not return this person will still be recorded when game results are submitted, with all zeros (0s). Unless the Host Game Crashes, game will continue to the end.

3. Host Setup and Configuration

Hosting will require a good connection to ensure stability. Please take this into account when selecting a host for your club.

Select Maps Page
1. Gametype: Team DeathMatch
2. Server Name: Anchorhead Brawl (club tag vs club tag) Note: Republic Commando has known server browser issues and games can also be entered via direct i.p.
3. Selected Maps: As agreed during match setup.

Game Settings Page
1. Time Limit: None
2. Score Limit: 1vs1 = 10 / 2vs2 = 20 / 3vs3 = 30 / 4vs4 = 40 / 5vs5 = 50 / 6vs6 = 75 / 7vs7 = 75 / 8vs8 = 75.
For stand alone dedicated servers running from a server.ini type file we can be more flexible and set multiples of 10 for all players counts.
3. Max Players: 16 (max)
4. Friendly Fire: On 100%
5. Game Speed: 100%
6. Respawn Delay: 3
7. Autobalance Teams: Off

Play fair, be friendly, and have fun.

Iceelite

frazscotland

XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

Steam is what we use to give out the prizes, you don't have to have it.

But to be honest unless there is a larger interest in Republic Commando events, I probably won't bother with another one. I need to see an interest in it on the forums first.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

leeroy

lol fraz :D hmm i dont really need any prizes but i also dont have xfire...is it possible to get xfire without installing it?
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Jet

Lol, ofcourse you have to install it! How else do you think your going to use it? Why dont you want it to be installed?
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

leeroy

well im not 18 yet and my laptop needs to instale using an administrators account and my dad hasnt given me the code for it so...im screwed on that one
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games