Sandcrawler Server Fight Night Fridays or other

Started by Shockjaw, April 11, 2007, 05:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

ya, but this way there would be no map restrictions, only 2 weeks, and mod weapons would be allowed.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Hybrid_Soldier196

Quote from: "Shockjaw"hybrid what is your mod?

I made 3 maps:

DM_Hallway
DM_Trando Cavern
DM_Glass House

i wouldve had another one but UnrealEd killed it :evil: which is kinda why i have a bad attitude about more work...i support new weps and ideas but im done mapping for RC.(i do still love the game and SP is very fun but ill leave the work for others to experiment with.)

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Squad_Sammaron"ya, but this way there would be no map restrictions, only 2 weeks, and mod weapons would be allowed.
well  the idea of new weapons sounds cool and the weapons can go with the theme of the two weeks

Squad_Sammaron

a theme? but that would be restricting.... i guess we could try it?
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Shockjaw

a theme every two weeks we will open the server with the theme as the name(all games will have the mod #2 unless you would like to propose an idea(well I have an idea about a droid theme) then the community will work if that idea is chosen by me Squad or other members

Shockjaw

well I have an idea of the two weeks (arrumus thank you making the Halo maps) I have an idea for a skin, masterchief and elites (clones are masterchief and trandos are elites) and I would love it if some one would make a vehicle, but we can't

{MotR}Weapon

After playing Halo, I have come to the conclusion that the vehicles make getting AAed seem desirable.

Shockjaw

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"After playing Halo, I have come to the conclusion that the vehicles make getting AAed seem desirable.

are you saying that you can make vehicles that people can drive in star wars republic commando (and if you can. can you make a hud to go with the vehicle then when you exit the vehicle your hud will change to the republic or trando depending what team you are on

{MotR}Weapon

No, I am saying that after countless times of being ran over with a banshee/ghost/warthog and being tank camped in my base, I'd rather play Rep Com and get AAed. I never thought I'd get angry when being noobed anymore, but then again I never realized how completely gay being tank camped by two tanks for 40 minutes in an assult game on the Sidewinder map was, I never knew how it felt to be instantly killed by some moron who had been hiding in a banshee all day, running me over and ending my running riot....

Shockjaw

ok well I understand what you are saying so all I want is for a person to make a masterchief skin and a Covenant Elite skin