Can Anybody help me with this?

Started by icepwn, October 02, 2007, 01:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

can anyone here give me a sweet car model/models and texture for it ill be very grateful :D*

(static mesh) plz plz plz!! or give me link for site (direct link) to where i can download car models for unrealed

couse im gonna make a parkin lot map and a parkin lot house (whatever the name is) and maybe moving cars on road and stuff..

hope you can help me :D

~icepwn

Shockjaw

Ok icepwn, I don't have any skins, you are going to need to put some movers, the cars want to move by themselves....or they kill you.

icepwn

Quote from: "Shockjaw"Ok icepwn, I don't have any skins, you are going to need to put some movers, the cars want to move by themselves....or they kill you.
wtf i know how static meshes work and movers...

Sh4rpSh00t3r

this belongs in the modeling forum.

icepwn

yeah yeah... any models? idk about skins.. ill figure it out :D

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "icepwn"yeah yeah... any models? idk about skins.. ill figure it out :D

Download C4D (The free trial-version, of course LoL)
Then do some Tuts, and make it on your own.

Or download Blender 3D its a free Software!

edit by DooFi: :roll: ^^

DooFi

We have two threads about 3D and 2D software and free model/texture downloads.
Free 3D Modeling Software and Models
Free 2D Software and Textures

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Quote from: "1eS_Shit_SpiriT"edit by DooFi: :roll: ^^

Joke ;);););)

icepwn

noone just got some car model? instead it might take like a month getting used to program and then mape extra 1-2 weeks making car.. also i downloaded blender onece and i didnt understand sh*t in it..

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "icepwn"i downloaded blender onece and i didnt understand sh*t in it..

was it not the same with unrealed? a good mapper has patience, take your time on your maps don't rush! learning another program will help you take your time plus the car will be exactly the way you want it.

JanDeis

I have done tons of mapping in UnrealEd, and now I am working on an RC2 mod.  I also have Blender.  I don't understand it, but I have heard that it is an awesome game making tool/modelling tool/animation tool/...

Wow, that thing can do everything :shock: !

RC-1266

well instead of cars you could also add some speederbikes, that would make it more starwars-like but maybe you dont want that