Map Suggestions

Started by CLONECOMMANDER501, March 12, 2007, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLONECOMMANDER501

I would like to see someone make these maps.

Munnilist: with a crashed gunship, near the gunship is a heavy repeater, rocket launcher, and a wookiee bowcaster [so you can see the droids in the tower.]near it will be some towers for the droids, each one housing a heavy repeater, sniper and Thermal dets.

Space battle: This may be a tricky one, but it should be possile. Arlight you have a RAS and a Geonosian Dreadnought broadsiding. The republic one will be like the one in the patch map, and the Separatist hangar will be like the second one you go to in story mode. In the background, you will see other RAS and Resuctant,[the cruiser you face on kashyyyk], Core ships, V-19's, Nantex fighters and Geo Dreadnaughts.

Wookiee hangars map: This should be a good one for CTF. There are two wookiee hangars, and each faction owns one. In the middle of the map is just a big wookiee room that is connected to each hangar by 2 hallways per hangar. In the hangar their could be a small room that has a blast door and near the window there could be one of those detention block computers, it can be used for cover. Think of it as on of those Offices at a hangar[like SWKOTOR 2, the telios hangar]

Squad_Sammaron

chop chop then fella :D get em done
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

CLONECOMMANDER501

Wha-? I was suggestting them not saying that I would make them!