Night Ops and Adhesive Grenades

Started by JanDeis, October 27, 2007, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanDeis

First on my list, Night Ops Commandos:

Then, I noticed something on Fixer.  He still has some green on his shoulder and his head/ear area.  What is that about?  Also, does anyone know how to edit the texures of Delta-38's arms?  That is the only thing between me and my Night Ops team...

Then I made Adhesive Grenades.  All I did was replace the static mesh of the Sonic Detonator with that of the Thermal Det.

A close up...

Sh4rpSh00t3r

the green parts on fixer are his attachments or decals w/e you want to call them. there the things you customize for multiplayer and can't be changed but can be removed (some how). I suggest making a clean commando pawn instead of a fixer pawn (basicly its all white and no attachments and texture can be changed).

JanDeis

If they are attachments though, wouldn't there be a file someplace where I can just darken those up a little?  If not, a little green isn't really annoying.  Only if you are looking for it like I am.  But what about Delta-38's arms?  Can those be changed?

Shockjaw

You can look up the properties of skinning, try looking up the skins used in multiplayer, look at the properties they have.

RC-1266

i should ask it to VodeAn if i were you. if i remember well he used night ops arms in his RC2 mod

VodeAn

ya i used the night ops hud arms but photoshopped them a bit. to change hud arms, go to animations then hudarms and from there you can reskin any hud arms you like, just watch out dont change the trando's hud arms too.

1upD

I've played around with attachments before! I can't remember where I edited them...Look around...I think it was in the Pawn section or the Hidden section, maybe one of the displays.

JanDeis

I actually found them a while ago.  They are static meshes.  I just have to change the texture they use.  But then it led me to my animation question.

RC-1266

ok you found...but does it work? (no offense, just a nice-intended question)

JanDeis

I'm 99% sure it works.  I haven't tried it yet, but it should be the same as reskinning any other mesh.  I have changed the HUD arms, so I'm fairly sure it works.

RC-1266

ok, let us know when its "downloadable"  :D

jaysta95

go in unreal, go 2 static meshes -> Weapons - > Accessories. then go to the meshes that delta squad uses... should b like squad40spine2 for fixers backpack (every delta squad accessory starts with squad). click that, then click edit-> rename. add _out to every delta squad accessory and repeat as necessary. and there u go! u have removed all accessories!!!!!