Deathmacth Map Pack 2

Started by Sandcrawler, June 01, 2009, 01:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandcrawler

So what do you guys think after you play it?
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Awesome maps, as always.

There are some older maps which I've already played and some I've not played yet.
(But the older ones are still great)

Keep it up!

1eS_Shit_SpiriT

Sorry for double post.

But I want to suggest that Hidden Base could be included in the next DM Mappack.
This map is awesome!!

But as I already said, this Mappack is a lot of fun!

Sandcrawler

Yeah, Hidden Base was almost in this one, that is one of my favorite maps that I've made :P

Next month will be another CTF Map Pack if I can find 12 more CTF maps :O (Without 6 being mine and 6 being arramus)
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

s-freak

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"Yeah, Hidden Base was almost in this one, that is one of my favorite maps that I've made :P

Next month will be another CTF Map Pack if I can find 12 more CTF maps :O (Without 6 being mine and 6 being arramus)

Hidden base is my favourit!! best map EVER!  :mrgreen:

frazscotland

yes the ctf sandcrawler mappack 1 was nic.. is ther gonna be a ctf mappack2 ?  :geek:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Sandcrawler

Maybe. I need to see what CTF maps I can round up.

darthmarine

id love to have a new plac to play im sick of garden and arena a-17  :mrgreen:

Sandcrawler

There is a new one in the works now, that will be used on the sandcrawler.net server.