Test model + animations

Started by Sh4rpSh00t3r, February 26, 2008, 12:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanDeis

Quote from: "JanDeis"I noticed one time browsing the animations for weapon HUD arms, there is a separate animation for each weapon to throw a grenade.

I went back through and this is confirmed.  But it wouldn't look right for multiplayer because there is only one animation for a third person to watch the other player throw a grenade.

Oh well...   :(

Sh4rpSh00t3r

who said we can't make both? its a big project yes, but if we can figure out the general idea of creating and importing animations i'm sure we could give it a try.

DooFi

I'd make sure whether it's possible to import new Anims/Weapons at all first^^ Could be pretty tricky, as I don't think UT tutorials can be applied in this case.

YeYe123

Why not try to make a Order 66 game mode, with Jedi against Clones. Also with Dual and Double bladed lightsabers.
Unless that is what you are doing. Or you could make a Elimanation Mode. Just for Jedi vs Sith.

Here is my full idea:
########################
I. Title
II. Purpose
III. Concept
IV. Body
########################
I.  Jedi Theory
########################
II. The purpose is to add force power and to add blue, green, red, yellow, orange, lightsabres.
############################################################
III. The overall concept is to to animate and model force and lightsabres.
###############################################
IV.     Basically some one should add two game modes. Such as a Elimination, and Order 66. You should add Force lightnig, force choke, sith opression, force heal, force push, plague, dstroy droid, orange lightning, throw sabre, Burst Of Speed, and force armour. And then set atleast 1 lightsabre weapon spawn point per color, on each map. For Order 66 it should have the 501st vs the jedi. To make the teams fair you would need to add sabre block(Jedi, Sith), and increased weapon damage(Republic, Trandoshan). Then for Elimination mode, you just add sith vs. jedi. And then making it so you go and pick up force powers. And to make jedi less over powering you can put 5 out of X(Total Force Powers) in each map
###############################################