REDCELL MAPPACK 2010

Started by frazscotland, May 16, 2010, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frazscotland

XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

frazscotland

I update this mappak same as the others featuring custom MP loadscreens  8)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

A Dirt Bag

I downloaded the file now what do i do.

{ARC}Santa_Claus

Hey, I am an n00b... -_-  But anyways, I just downloaded your map pack, but i dunno what to do with it after I download it... PLEASE HELP!!! Can you or someone explain what to do step-by-step so I can get it... Thank you! Sorry for the trouble. - Santa Claus

frazscotland

Ud ownload it ? u see it is a winrar file u must right clik on it or EXTRACT to desktop there you will see itis a CLIKINSTALLER. Next double left clik on it to bring it up then follow the simple install process next,next i agree next etc do not change the install path. ! eventually u will get to the end. then after u installed goto MY COMPUTER   C inside C you will see PROGRAM FILES folder inside there look for LUCASARTS folder inside that look for SWRC folder inside that you will see SETUPFILE     double left clik on it and it will update your mapslist window.. I tell you this out of niceness. the instrauctions are on the installer anyway u will see  :P :'(
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

{ARC}Santa_Claus

Thank you so much! Without you I could of never of figured out how to do that. :D

frazscotland

XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

frazscotland

I update this mappak now has RC wallpaper bakground, animated loadscreens and update your mapslist selection window  8)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND