Recent posts

Single Player Level Design / Re: Sinlge player tutorials.
Last post by RyuzakiL.Lawliet - May 20, 2013, 10:28:09 AM
Cool :D Btw can you send me the map in PM? :) Or add me on xfire (devilryuzaki) you'll probably be able to help me with my mod :)
Last post by Alvar007 - May 20, 2013, 05:30:56 AM
Quote from: RyuzakiL.Lawliet on May 15, 2013, 05:08:01 AM
Under the mover properties, under collison advanced, there is something called path colliding (or something like that. Just set it to true (or false) don't remember ( just know you have to change it).
Then your mates will be able to pass the door :)
THX THX A LOT!!! Now it works and Delta Squad can go by their own and can pass through the door!!! I repeat, Thanks :D
Last post by Alvar007 - May 19, 2013, 12:51:36 PM
Indeed, you can make a tutorial about paths :D That would be great
Last post by RyuzakiL.Lawliet - May 17, 2013, 01:59:56 PM
Well I'm actually working on a SP campaign and everything you said was really interessant. So if you can make a tutorial for the different things you know, it will be really useful (not only for me but for others :p)
Particularly for the Gunship Intro; cause my doors won't never open and don't know how i can solve it...
Last post by kram - May 17, 2013, 01:48:32 PM
If anyone actually wants it i could write a few quick tutorials on different SP things. I used to mess around with SP alot so i knew how most things in the game were done. I figured out the repelling intros, ai scripts, triggered sequences(walk through a alley, windows blow out, grenades come through, trandos jump/repel through etc.) plus much more. One of the things i was most proud of was something explosive that was on a wire that when triggered would travel down the wire into a wall blowing a hole through it. I also did more things such as properties editing and a little bit of coding.

If you want to know how to do something, just say, and i will try to remember how it is done.
Last post by Alvar007 - May 15, 2013, 11:00:13 AM
Thanks. I'll try it and I'll tell you :D
Last post by RyuzakiL.Lawliet - May 15, 2013, 05:08:01 AM
Under the mover properties, under collison advanced, there is something called path colliding (or something like that. Just set it to true (or false) don't remember ( just know you have to change it).
Then your mates will be able to pass the door :)
Last post by Alvar007 - May 13, 2013, 11:58:17 AM
I did all what you said bro.. I looked SP maps to see how this works, I have tried with triggers and all components but it doesn't work :(
I also tried looking in the unreal wiki in the door headland but it didn't help.
This is quite important becuase pawns won't pass through the door and also if I die beyond the door the game says: "Delta Squad not available" because paths are not connected and game thinks that they are very far but they aren't!
So I need help with this pls I will appreciate any useful information.
Last post by Dark Lord - May 13, 2013, 07:38:03 AM
guessing as ive never messed with pathing, but have you tried the mover's trigger rather than the mover itself?

at any rate, i usually check the single player maps to see how LA did it in these situations