Recent posts

Single Player Level Design / Re: Sinlge player tutorials.
Last post by Alvar007 - May 11, 2013, 11:58:04 AM
I have a problem :(  Paths in between doors are not connected. I'm trying to use a door node but I don't know how to attach a mover to this node. Pls help!
Single Player Level Design / Re: Sinlge player tutorials.
Last post by Alvar007 - May 10, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
Thx for the tutorial!!! :D
I'm working on an custom map. When it's finished, I would like you to try it, if you don't mind ;)
Star Wars Republic Commando Chat / OPTIC MODS
Last post by frazscotland - April 28, 2013, 08:57:40 AM
Here a clan doing some modding for rc you can keep abreast of the latest opticons work...
http://optic-clan.com/home
Heres a mod theyve released
http://www.mediafire.com/?uz2yzbc2sv707lc
News and Announcements / Re: Fully Operational, Once ag...
Last post by frazscotland - April 26, 2013, 05:45:50 PM
Tnaks for your tireless work on maintaining forum for years  for community sandcrawler   :)
News and Announcements / Fully Operational, Once again
Last post by Sandcrawler - April 23, 2013, 06:27:29 PM
The Unreal Modders Haven is Once again fully Operational. Get back to using the tutorials and downloading our maps.

For anyone that knows a bit of php, when I wrote this website php5 wasn't around, so I used the current mysql library. Where as with php5 now you should be using mysqli (i for improved) or the other database library. Basically I had to go in and change the database queries over to the new way.

First I had to learn the new one, and come to terms with its quirks, then it went even faster than I expected.

If anyone gets an error message on a page you should reply to this post, and I'll fix it.
News and Announcements / Broken Website
Last post by Sandcrawler - April 22, 2013, 10:09:20 AM
If you look on the website, you probably noticed that most of it is broken.

Its a change in php that requires me to change code on every page...On pages such as tutorials or Downloads the code is used multiple times on each page.

It may take a while to have the website operational again.

The Forums will not be effected by this.
Maps in Progress / Re: [RC] Dm_zpmap
Last post by Dark Lord - April 16, 2013, 04:59:08 PM
if you have the time, don't give up on it!

the RC community needs new modders all the time, so pick it back up - not like there is any deadline for these things and i know i love seeing the variety that people put out there
Maps in Progress / Re: [RC] Dm_zpmap
Last post by zeix72 - April 16, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
Looking back now i realize that i made myself look like a total idiot there. Maturity has come a long way.

This map that I was working on has kind of been left to rot by me. Kind of a shame too, i had a whole story thing laid out and sketches of the rest of the maps to go with it. I might post the sketches and all of that stuff that goes with it. So if anybody feels like they want to give it a try, then please by all means do so.
Projects / Re: Republic Commando 2 Order ...
Last post by RyuzakiL.Lawliet - April 11, 2013, 10:55:52 AM
Well It's possible. I'll probably work on it :)
Projects / Re: Republic Commando 2 Order ...
Last post by Dark Lord - April 11, 2013, 10:54:10 AM
looks good. i'd love to see a mp adaption using those arc trooper models and that dc15  8)