Lava

Started by RC-1266, June 04, 2008, 07:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC-1266

Another map by me: DM_Lava
as far as i know its finished, unless someone comes up with a spectaculair idea i can add. As you can see, a lot of lava and a lot of ramps. :wink:

icepwn

Sandcrawler

Nice, it reminds me of a map I was working on along time ago called Pyro's arena...a diffrent one then I ever posted, that used the same ramps and such. But that was my first map to be a playground of movers lol, you could hit a switch to drop the floor out from under everyone in these two bases, and some elevators in there...I think I had a little ring that didn't fall out....I lost oit when I reformated.

I guess the attchment thing is working? lol I think it will be a nicer way to host hte images, and not have them go down like Xfire.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

RC-1266

yeah the attachment thing works. great idea, before i was always messing with the links; i couldnt display the images the right way  :wink:
o and btw, there are six bases

Sandcrawler

This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)