Editing Weapons Damage, Range, ROF, Sound

Started by CAS_117, December 09, 2008, 08:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAS_117

I am fairly new to editing this engine, although I have been modding for many years.

1. I have the Unreal Editor.

2. Want to edit weapon properties.

3. I don't know where to start.

Help please. <:)

Sandcrawler

This isn't something I know much about, but I think you go to the Actor Browser, select the Weapon you want to modify and right click. Then there should be an option to edit this actor or something along those lines.

Hope this helps.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

CAS_117

You mean "Actor Classes Properties"? I am unfamiliar with the menus here. I am not sure where/ how I make the changes.

Sandcrawler

That is one place you can edit stuff like ammo, range, ect. You'll use that alot, for lights ect.

Let me know if thats not what your looking for and I'll start Unreal Edit and look for you. I'm sure I could remember if I looked. =) Also a good place to look if for UT04 mapping tutorials. It runs on the same engine and everything as Republic Commando. Though some features they have don't work with RC.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

CAS_117

I want to increase to speed of projectiles, the amount of damage they do, the rate of fire of weapons etc.