Sandcrawler Mod Server

Started by arramus, May 11, 2007, 05:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

The Sandcrawler Server is currently rotating the following maps built in to the mod.

Put the word out to your clans to get the download please.

Maps+=DM_Hangar?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_TimberlandXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_EXPArenaXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Trite?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Tube?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_WizardShot?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_GlassHouseXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_LudoXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_TrandoCavernXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_1on1?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Boarding?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_EXPGoliathXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_trilonged?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_HothKing?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_007temple?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_BloodBaseXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_HallwayXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_TimberlandXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Kamino?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_chapelofpain?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_FunRun?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_MosEisley?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Grate?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_TrandoCavernXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Wizard?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_MosEisley?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_FacingWorldsXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_ContainerXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Outpost31Core?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_HangarXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_sniperwars?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Deck17XS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_ForestCorridorXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Tube?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Dunes?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Quad?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_GludoXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Wook?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Infiltrated?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_HangarXS?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Shafted?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Gulch?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Woodlock?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Wook?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Outpost31Core?TimeLimit=5
Maps+=DM_Greenaa?TimeLimit=5

{MotR}Weapon

A few questions :

1. Have any of these been reedited like brushing, texturing, etc? I have all of these maps already and I was wondering if I'd have to redownload them.

2. With the weapon tweaks and skin and shield mods, I was wondering if the changes would only be limited to the mod server itself or if I'd have the unique skins on other servers and be displayed (as far as other players without the mods are concerned) as a white nondescript clone commando like you sometimes see on the servers?

Sandcrawler

1) Quite a few have, all of mine has has some change or another. When you download the Mod Pack, the maps are already in it.

2) People without the mod wont even be able to connect to the servers running the mod.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

arramus

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"A few questions :

1. Have any of these been reedited like brushing, texturing, etc? I have all of these maps already and I was wondering if I'd have to redownload them.

2. With the weapon tweaks and skin and shield mods, I was wondering if the changes would only be limited to the mod server itself or if I'd have the unique skins on other servers and be displayed (as far as other players without the mods are concerned) as a white nondescript clone commando like you sometimes see on the servers?

A fair number of maps have the extension XS. These have been edited for server game play and you'll definitely need all of those. The ones you do have will just be written over and they haven't been changed. As Sandy says his saw the most changes and will need installing. The maps, textures, mod files and animations are all built into one big installation and will be installed where they need to go without affecting the regular version of SWRC. You'll get a new Desktop Shortcut added to your desktop just for when you want to join a mod server.

Shockjaw

and I would like to know if the maps get replaced by these maps

{MotR}Weapon

Thanks Arramus and Sandcrawler. :)

Shockjaw

We as a community need a person to host a low ping server with the maps and the mod, I can't talk to DS since I am unable to post on the forums since I am not a member and I am a Veteran in FEAR

Shockjaw

oh um I am having trouble changing my information due to the mathematical equation that says 5+2

CLONECOMMANDER501

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"Thanks Arramus and Sandcrawler. :)

Sandcrawler worked on this too?

I can talk to DS if you want :D