DM_Coliseum

Started by Furion, November 25, 2007, 03:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

lol that looks exacly like mine but my had aa and the "ring" had 8 sides or soemthing like that also same textures but lol into mine there wsnt alot of work

Furion

LOL 8 sides ya know you can change that but in order to make it smooth u need lots of sides and its a bitch to re-color the sides but no download yet im working out the details like the elevator-- ok so the elevator goes down into the underground place and ya get off, it it goes back up when you look where the elevator is its invisible :( and you cant get back up to the arena. maybe i should add a swith or a secret door

Sh4rpSh00t3r

Quote from: "Furion"LOL 8 sides ya know you can change that but in order to make it smooth u need lots of sides and its a bitch to re-color the sides

all you have to do is select one side and then go to edit select all then select all adjacent walls.

Furion

Omg... could have told me that a long time ago

Furion

well ive decided to work on two smaller deathmatch maps ill name one "circle of blood" i havent been spending time working on these because i have a brother and sister that use this computer and blame unreal ed for "making the computer slow" but were getting a new computer and ill work on the maps on the old one  :D  oh yeah and if u want the coliseum map to give it final touches or give it more "coolness" tell me