i want to mod but cant...

Started by leeroy, September 27, 2010, 01:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeroy

hey i just had a great single player/multiplayer idea and i want to make it but i dont know any modding websites were i can just click and i go to this 3-D world were i make what i want for SWRC can somone tell me were i can find this map making websites?
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Slaughter

what r u asking for???? a website to create 3d models???  :-\

Darktrooper

Quote from: leeroy on September 27, 2010, 01:51:09 PM
hey i just had a great single player/multiplayer idea and i want to make it but i dont know any modding websites were i can just click and i go to this 3-D world were i make what i want for SWRC can somone tell me were i can find this map making websites?

Yer on it... This site has almost six years of RC Modding information from some of the best modders of RC. You just have to look for it. ::)

Sandcrawler

Yea, plenty of tutorials to get you started as well.

Sadly they don't make a 3D brain interface that pulls the idea right out of your head into a game...but they do have the next best thing known as Unreal Editor. Besides we'd be getting some screwed up games with a brain interface device....just image someone pluged in while high on Shrooms, or any other drug for that matter.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

leeroy

k ill check the links wow i fail but thanks for answereing i tell you when i have the outlines or details of the gernade map im making
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

leeroy