Clean Unrealed + Coding Sites

Started by Squad_Sammaron, September 12, 2006, 01:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squad_Sammaron

ok sorry i left for a bit :D been workin on codin. i cant find much, and all that i do, doesnt make since unless you have "CC+/+/" programing training or sumpin. PF! watever :D well, now, i was gunna screw around wid the Script editor BUT it has errors when i try and compile AND i cant see code from stuff like actor speed n stuff. SOOOOOOO i want a clean version of unrealed and an easy to understand site. that Tim Sweenies thingy i got a lil but then i kinda wiped out after the var section :D i did some stuff on Planet Unreal, finished and it was supa easy and good. So anyone know any place where to get a clean unrealed (nuthin on it i mean) or a good coding site for me ta hit next?
function Thanks ( Pawn Community )
{
     var string "Thanks"
     disp "Thanks" string
}
lol i hope that was rite :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

DooFi

what do you mean by "clean unrealed"? You could try other UEDs from eg UT2k4, RainbowSix3, XIII, Red Orchestra ect

Darktrooper

It would seem that you're looking for an uncoded version of Unreal. That would be great, but also nearly impossible. The only way to get an uncoded version would be to either pay for it, or break into the vault at Epic and steal a copy :P

Dagger

*gets out his vault-breaking-into tools*.

Give me two days. If I don't come back...send someone else. I want my body recovered :P
Dagger - "The Professional"

Freelance Rifle Artist

"I bow to no one, and give service only for cause."
-Boba Fett

DooFi

There is the UnrealEngine Runtime which is free to download and mess around with, but of course you may not distribute and especially not sell it! Its only for learning-purposes.