Coming Soon...

Started by Darktrooper, June 14, 2010, 01:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeroy

whhat? english please im still new to this stuff
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Jet

Haha, your not even working with blender.^^ You should work at UnrealEd first.
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

Darktrooper

Quote from: leeroy on September 04, 2010, 02:31:09 AM
whhat? english please im still new to this stuff

I dont think you're applyin yo'self Smokey! The post is about blender exports, which I'm still learning as well. :P

leeroy

what? whoes smokey? my gun in your face or the bear?
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Darktrooper

New Pics of a rooftop sequence that leads into an office tower filled with baddies. ;D

Slaughter

HOLY !)@#JE)(%  :o, THAT"S AWESOMENESS :o

leeroy

so yea the gun in your face

Darktrooper

You can find out more about this here

leeroy

nice one and i think im going to stop it on the stupid comments beucase my karma is +0/-6 so yea but this is for killing floor right?

zeix72

Hey geuss what if you havent already thought of all the weapons i have a few i thought of and sketched a bit. Heres a list of them.
1. Splae rifle
2. Splae long rifle (sniper)
3. Portable MAC-10 (basically a spartan laser from halo)
that was the list right now im workin on the "Splae Shotgun" i might rename it later though. But i would like it if you at least considr using my ideas. If you want i could send the sketches to you. Somehow.
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!

Darktrooper

Nah we've got all the weapons we need. Things are coming along pretty good now. Getting very close to alpha testing. ;D