New Mod released

Started by Danny, May 24, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny

Hey everyone, this is Danny from over at TAG. I would just like to inform you guys that phobos has just developed a new gametype for RC and we are hosting it on my (extremely laggy sorry!) server.

The basic rules are there is one flag carrier that is the 'VIP' and for every second the VIP holds the flag, his or her team gets 1 point. When the VIP is killed, whoever killed them automatically gets the flag and starts scoring for his/her team. The score limit is 600, so that means that you neeed to hold the flag for 10 minutes in total.

Another feature of this mod is that when you type 'accuracy' (without the quotes), it shows you your percent accuracy (shots hit/ shots fired). At the end of the match, if someone has set a new server record for accuracy, it announces it to the whole server

If you have any questions you can contact me on xfire : tagdanny
or phobos on xifre : silentretaliation

I hope you all can enjoy the mod even though it is pretty laggy. TAG is working on getting a professionally hosted server that would have much better ping.

frazscotland

kool man u guys r developin sum gudstuff . to infinity and beyond  8-)
ive had the fortune to test stuff wif phobos. 1nite he had the SBD SHIELD switchable for clones like a extra defens shield ! guys got talent  :mrgreen:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Danny

A new new gametype has been released. It is called king of the hill. It is fairly simple to play. If your team has atleast one person on the 'hill' your team gets 1 point a second unless there is a person of the other team on the hill. The object of the game is to hold the hill and get to 600 points (300 on lockdown).

We would like to release a custom mappack for this game mode because we think it has alot of potential. If you are a map maker and are interested, hit me up on xfire (tagdanny) or post here.

Thanks =D