Excellent Game

Started by Darktrooper, October 21, 2010, 06:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darktrooper

I recently bought Blacklight: Tango Down on Steam and I have to say it's a blast. Fast action, upgrades as you rank up, something like seven different multiplayer types, and four very tough single player/coop missions. What makes the sp missions so tough is there is no room for error. You dont have save points or respawns, you get dropped and it's time to restart.
There are some things I could go without, like having to log into windows live, the occasional server migration (which is rare but annoying), and the ever present 'nade bin camper that just tosses gernades and reloads them no stop. Other than that it's a really fun game and and if you can afford the 15 dollars I'd say snatch it. Heres some screens of the game:

Slaughter

Is it a first person, third person shooter??? What's the setting/story??

Darktrooper

It's a first person. The setting is in an unnamed Eastern Bloc country under a dictorship known as the Order. The Blacklight are forces fighting against the regime. During SP or Coop Missions you have to hack through security systems to advance into new areas. The Order also uses these psychotic civilians under some kind of mind control to fight you. It only has twelve accomplishments for Steam, but they are hard to get. You also rank up and receive unlocks of new armor styles, weapon attachments and such.