[RC] YEEEE a halo 3 map! finally!

Started by DS_PVT_Vulture_TU-3, September 12, 2008, 02:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DS_PVT_Vulture_TU-3

lol i was bored one day yet again and decided to make foundry! PICTS: not avalible, RC hasnt worked since i got Gears for PC along with its version of unreal, so just take the freaken map. Also theres a pelican that flys over from a custom mesh so that wont work on your guyses version, but otherwise, feel free to edit, just like halo 3, but plz say that I made the original map.

<!-- m -->http://files.filefront.com/DM+Foundryct ... einfo.html<!-- m -->
Halo 3 is fun...

JPC

DS_PVT_Vulture_TU-3

this is not the same map but its funny
Halo 3 is fun...

Martini-562

It looks a bit bland, but I will download it/play it and see what I think.

speedycheese

wow. that hitler looks better than the clone adaults in the game.
[size=150]Speedycheese[/size]             

Prepare For Hard Contact

frazscotland

Has anyone got these maps ? i dont think ive seen em before.. obviousky the dload link to de old filefront is busted.. ;)  abd Vulture looks like he hasnt been on this site in 2od years. :roll:
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

pizzaboy314

-PizzaBoy-

leeroy

can sombody please just email it to me? i cant find it
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Sandcrawler

Nobody has it? I don't it was uploaded to filefront, so its gone as far as I'm concerned. I don't add files to the downloads section, the author has to do that themselves.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

frazscotland

ye VULTURE hasnt been on sandcrawler in almost 2 years ! maybe hes not even in DS anymore either  :(
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

leeroy

sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

pizzaboy314

doesn't he have an email? someone should contact him.
-PizzaBoy-