[RC] CMI Mod v1

Started by Delrahn, May 06, 2010, 09:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delrahn

I'm making a mod that gives you new skins and updated weapons. Republic will be Commandos without helmets, and Trandos will be Commandos with helmets, or CloneTroopers? What do you think?....I was kindof thinking...Spider Droid....lol. So what should the Trandos be? Oh, and Fraz? I finally got the properties changing thing down. I just made a copy of all the RC folders, but I need that so I can still play reg RC anywas. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  I'm not sure if you can understand me rite now, I'm kidn of exited. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  Can someone please help me with hudarms? I don't know how to reskin those, unless someone could teach me?

frazscotland

yeye here u go mate its all explained in here..
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1128

wel if u wana make your own skins hudarms . first off youl need to go to HUDARMS textures in unreal ed and export as a .bmp the existing boss hudarms skin then paint it the way u want. if you do 2 copies of it u kan have 1 for the commandos and 1 for the trandos commando
 8-)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Delrahn

Here are some screen shots of twoof my final skins. I'm still working on the others.
This is the Tactical skin.
This is the Special Ops Final.

Delrahn

Bewhare of the pistol...

Delrahn

I'm not very sure when this mod could be done, because I just got Lost  Planet 2, and it's really fun! But I'm stuck on a level, and I don't have anyone to play coop with, and my PS3's Wi-Fi won't work beacuse my house doen't have cable. :evil:

Delrahn

All I need to do is finsish DM_Rift now.

Delrahn

Not finishing DM_Rift, sadly, no light will penetrate for some reason, and besides, I like it better for Farcy 2 and Farcry Instincts Predator...