[RC] Search For Sev SP missions

Started by Darktrooper, March 26, 2007, 06:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darktrooper

I started back on the Search for Sev set. The second one continues the mission on Ord Mantell, or should I say in it. It'll be a quick mission inside a cavern. Lots of Lava flows and other things to watch for. Once again, the commandos find a clue to the location of their missing brother. The following is a listing of the missions planned for the series:

OMT_01A ORD MANTELL SURFACE (COMPLETED)
OMT_01B ORD MANTELL CAVERN (Beta)
COR_01A CORELLIA SMUGGLER OUTPOST (PLANNING STAGES)
DAN_01A DANTOOINE COMMAND CENTER (PLANNING STAGES)

These are just the four missions for finding Sev, and something else that will make everyone take a side so to speak. Depending on how well the community continues to grow, will decide if I'll work on further missions. The four listed may expand as new ideas come along. I'll post screenies in the next few days. <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

arramus

Woot. I finally completed OMT_01A and am raring for the next stage. It's great to hear you've got a plan for the series in hand.

Darktrooper

The second map is complete except for a few tweaks. It will include a load screen like OMT_01A. To refresh everyones memory on how to get these maps to work, you need to open them with the in game interface using ~. Type in the map name i.e. Open omt_01a and the map will load. To get the load screen to work, just copy and paste the following into your level load data @ C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSystemLevelLoadingInfo.

MapName[77]="OMT_01A"
LoadingMenuClass[77]="XInterfaceCTMenus.CTLoadingInfo"
LoadingPic[77]="GUICONTENT.GEO_DEBRIEF"
LoadingTitle[77]="DEVOTION OF BROTHERS"
LoadingText[77]="AN INFORMANT HAS GIVEN THE DELTAS SEV'S LOCATION. HE IS ON THE SCRAP PLANET OF ORD MANTELL. BREAKING PROTOCOL, THE THREE DELTAS AND A FEW CLONE TROOPER VOLUNTEERS RACE TO THE PLANET. ONCE THERE, THEY ARE SHOT DOWN BY ORBITAL DEFENSES AND CRASH LAND. FIND THE INFORMANT AND SEV."
LoadingShowHints[77]=0

MapName[78]="OMT_01B"
LoadingMenuClass[78]="XInterfaceCTMenus.CTLoadingInfo"
LoadingPic[78]="GUIContent.GEO_03"
LoadingTitle[78]="THE FIRES BELOW"
LoadingText[78]="AFTER SURVING THE CRASH ON ORD MANTELL THE COMMANDOS HAVE DESTROYED ALL THE FORCES ON THE SURFACE. NOW THEY BEGIN THEIR TRAVEL INTO THE LAVA CHAMBER THAT POWERS THE SMELTERS OF THE SCRAP WORLD. WHAT DANGERS WILL THEY FACE IN THE CAVERNS OF FIRE."
LoadingShowHints[78]=0

The map has been uploaded to http://files.filefront.com/OMT_01Bzip/; ... einfo.html

It's a shorter map but used as a filler to help with the storyline. Hope everyone enjoys. :wink:

DooFi

Any screens? :roll: I'm honestly not willing to play it right now, the only pc that runs RC is pretty crappy and has one of these damn tiny laptop mice^^

Squad_Sammaron

looks cool. work more :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Darktrooper

As promised here are some screen shots of the second map.

Darktrooper

Quote from: "Squad_Sammaron"looks cool. work more :D
What exactly are you working on  :roll:

Shockjaw

Quote from: "Darktrooper"The second map is complete except for a few tweaks. It will include a load screen like OMT_01A. To refresh everyones memory on how to get these maps to work, you need to open them with the in game interface using ~. Type in the map name i.e. Open omt_01a and the map will load. To get the load screen to work, just copy and paste the following into your level load data @ C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSystemLevelLoadingInfo.

MapName[77]="OMT_01A"
LoadingMenuClass[77]="XInterfaceCTMenus.CTLoadingInfo"
LoadingPic[77]="GUICONTENT.GEO_DEBRIEF"
LoadingTitle[77]="DEVOTION OF BROTHERS"
LoadingText[77]="AN INFORMANT HAS GIVEN THE DELTAS SEV'S LOCATION. HE IS ON THE SCRAP PLANET OF ORD MANTELL. BREAKING PROTOCOL, THE THREE DELTAS AND A FEW CLONE TROOPER VOLUNTEERS RACE TO THE PLANET. ONCE THERE, THEY ARE SHOT DOWN BY ORBITAL DEFENSES AND CRASH LAND. FIND THE INFORMANT AND SEV."
LoadingShowHints[77]=0

MapName[78]="OMT_01B"
LoadingMenuClass[78]="XInterfaceCTMenus.CTLoadingInfo"
LoadingPic[78]="GUIContent.GEO_03"
LoadingTitle[78]="THE FIRES BELOW"
LoadingText[78]="AFTER SURVING THE CRASH ON ORD MANTELL THE COMMANDOS HAVE DESTROYED ALL THE FORCES ON THE SURFACE. NOW THEY BEGIN THEIR TRAVEL INTO THE LAVA CHAMBER THAT POWERS THE SMELTERS OF THE SCRAP WORLD. WHAT DANGERS WILL THEY FACE IN THE CAVERNS OF FIRE."
LoadingShowHints[78]=0

The map has been uploaded to http://files.filefront.com/OMT_01Bzip/; ... einfo.html

It's a shorter map but used as a filler to help with the storyline. Hope everyone enjoys. :wink:
well guys I want to know where to put this

Shockjaw

well I really am not sure how to put it in since the loading info file is a file and I can't put anything in and if I copy and paste the text, will it not turn up right and will mess up my game

Darktrooper

You have to copy and paste it to the bottom of your map list at the location. It doesnt affect your game, if it isn't done properly. You just wont see the load screens. To open the maps just hit the tilde key (~) and type in open omt_01a or b. :wink: I'm still noobish on the teleporters or I'm missing something because I cant get the teleporter to jump you from a to b. :oops:

Shockjaw

well can you put it in a pack that gets downloaded instantly when you are done loading ( like arrumus)

RC-1266

i've played OMT_01A and OMT_01B and i gotta say: very nice work!
are the COR_01A and DAN_01A finished or are you still working on it?

verd1138

Quote from: "RC-1266"i've played OMT_01A and OMT_01B and i gotta say: very nice work!
are the COR_01A and DAN_01A finished or are you still working on it?
Ditto!
"Mandalorians don\'t make threats...we make promises"
"It\'s Hero time!"

Lim23

I saw the screens, and I think you should put some realism into the ground. Try using real pictures as the basic ground textures.  ;)

frazscotland

where can u dload OMT_01B  from ?? ordmantel is 1 map OMT_01A from filefront or also known as order 66. regards fraz  anyone help please ?
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND