Training Map Needed

Started by Shockjaw, April 28, 2007, 02:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shockjaw

guys can someone make a map (well maze) so that people can train with weapons. I would like some enemies included (A republic theme) and I would like holograms that are like the ones in THE BEGINNING or the beginning of the game and I would like some targets that you shoot and they go down into the ground and you press a button to bring them back up. I would like an area so you can practice with the shotgun, and you are circled be holograms of droids or other things. I would like an area with AA practice witha moving target that disapeares when hit and you activate it when you hit a switch same thing with other weapons

Shockjaw

well guys I haven't seen anything on the forums, you working on something?

flame

I think i have something like that, in my old IGE clan, one of our members made one, its in my filefront account, its under IGE

http://hosted.filefront.com/501flame

Shockjaw

well I know I saw the map, but it doesn't match my description except enemies (but I said holograms like in Kamino in The Beginning) it doesn't have a firing range and the enemies aren't holograms that you can't repsawn (and I don't know how to make maps cuz I don't really have the time and(or) pactience