How would I be able to make my clone look like Delta 38?

Started by Cipher, June 22, 2009, 01:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cipher

How would I be able  to make my clone look like 38?  In multiplayer, would there be a console code I would need to put in?  Or could I just play looking like him all by myself, hwo would I be able to do that? Please help!  :(

Judge

You can add the 38's textures to the Multiplayer textures but then you won't be able to join any public servers.

Dark Clone Volo

si mais seulement si le serveur contient le meme mod que tu as sur ton pc ;)

translate ;)
<i>ID --> Xfire  = v0l0  --> Msn = http://darkclone.servegame.org/

frazscotland

hmm i think u kan change to boss38 skin in mp cos its in the original campaign skin set. i think u go into unreal ed look for texture in the dropdown clonetextures then clik all on far left then scroll down look for boss 38 (dxts) and right clik on it export to file and type in .bmp after it then before u chang anythin shut unreal down then goto your gamedata folder and textures and copy the clone texture.utx file and paste it in the gamedata folder loose jus incase so u kan chang bak. then goto unrealed again and scrol down the clone textures til u get to MP_CloneCommandoA (dxts) and  then on top right import file the boss 38 skin u saved and make sure clonetextures isin topcell and middlecell and in bottom type in
MP_CloneCommandoA  to save as and itl supplant the nightops then shut down unreal ed and save no to untitled but make sure u save update to clone textures package. then try it out and ifit doesnt let u play wel it dusnt wurk and all you do is goto gamedata folder and drag the clonetexture into textures folder, no harm done . ive not tryd that so i dunno but u kan
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND