spaceoutpost (maybe other name later..)

Started by icepwn, November 09, 2007, 04:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icepwn

well im working on a outer space map or a not basicly a ship but a base in space and in one place you are able to hit "press f to go to zero gravity" then skydomer starts spinning slowely like its zero g and moving physis volume comes and yes.. UT TEXTURES (in installer it will be big but ur prob if your not gonna download couse this map is gonna be the SHIT!!) well maybe ut sm's but not sure.. anyways heres a screenie:

trust me its cooler than it looks from that screenie ;)

~icepwn

Inbl

reminds me of quake.

icepwn

well i saw a map by some mapper named squaky or something and i liked it and it inspired me to make this one.. here i got a pic..  (thats the map that inspired me)

Shockjaw

OOh, can you send me that map?

DooFi

Quote from: "Shockjaw"OOh, can you send me that map?
That map by Squacky is for UT2k4, not RC.

JanDeis

He said that's the one that inspired him to make the new one.  He just took the same ideas and put it into RC.

DooFi

Quote from: "JanDeis"He said that's the one that inspired him to make the new one.  He just took the same ideas and put it into RC.

JanDeis

//atever.   -_-

It just sounded like you thought he was making the wrong map for the wrong game.

icepwn

Quote from: "JanDeis"//atever.   -_-

It just sounded like you thought he was making the wrong map for the wrong game.
Also it doesnt really look like it and yes doofie thats by squacky i followed his tutorials for UE ^^ and now its not close looking like it just so you know.. and were can i find ur maps for rc you said youve done tons of mapping in UE once..