Team Reborn

Started by RebornJedi, June 04, 2006, 02:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebornJedi

Here is where we will pick up where we left off.

The beta of the map is out.
We need SS, Smith, and Duaryn to check in.
Yo

Sulfied Shrike

Here man, what's the status of where we left off? From what I remember, Lighting, movers, sounds, and some miscellaneous stuff never got completed.

Sandcrawler

I would also like to know were you guys are in the production of the map, and if you guys are still interested in completing it?

Last post from reborn said that he was no longer interested in RC, and didn't even have the map anymore.

I suggest that thows of you who no longer wish to work on this project or RC anymore be replaced, by Modders that are here still just for RC. I for one would like to see this map completed.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sulfied Shrike

I agree, and I want to see this through.

If Reborn no longer is interested, then I'll leave it up to everyone else - I can find the time to finish this myself, and I'll still give the credits to everyone, but if anyone from the original team also wants to see this through, then please post so.

Otherwise, I'll get started soon...

Sandcrawler

Well...so far its only you and reborn that has made it to the forums here. I would say go ahead and finish it up, also If you dont mind I would like to do a few things to it to improve how it runs in MP. I know a few trick to make it run faster.

If you dont mind me doing so I can do it after you finish the rest of it up.

~Sandcrawler
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Sulfied Shrike

I'll see about it, though I have a few in mind also. :)

MIP update soon.