DM_Domination - FINAL

Started by arramus, February 25, 2007, 09:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arramus

Here's a larger area that will have some houses and a market for DM but will be a little emptier for some AI in SP.

arramus

The main bulk of the architecture is in place and now I'll start adding the detail. It's taking a long time to do a build all but it isn't crashing so I'll keep building.

arramus

Here's the blood effect I wanted to get with a cascade coming down the stairs.

arramus

A few medieval type additions to help add some more detail without having to start on the SMs.

Sandcrawler

Looks Nice =D

The gladiator/funhouse map started taking longer and longer each time I build it. I ended up having to delted soem things because the lights weren't being rendered right.

I might make another map right that for the heck of it, thats probably the most fun I ahve had with a map lately, because I could hide stuff and not worry about the balance of gameplay lol
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

DooFi

Looks nice.
If you need some very cheap Torches, a very cheap  treasure-chest or a very cheap Stable, I might have something for you^^
Started a Medieval Map LONG time ago and every SM was made out of brushes xD

arramus

Thanks DooFi,

I'll take anything you have to offer. The map's lacking a light source at the moment and needs something just to make it look more authentic. A stable will look just right near the main entrance for the 'devil riders'.

arramus

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"Looks Nice =D

The gladiator/funhouse map started taking longer and longer each time I build it. I ended up having to delted soem things because the lights weren't being rendered right.

I might make another map right that for the heck of it, thats probably the most fun I ahve had with a map lately, because I could hide stuff and not worry about the balance of gameplay lol

Did the gladiator/funhouse map make it to a final build? I'd like to see how a map handles with what sounds like a lot of construction.

{MotR}Weapon

Speaking about hiding stuff, what's that small box-like thing under the left lava room? XD

DooFi

Quote from: "{MotR}Weapon"Speaking about hiding stuff, what's that small box-like thing under the left lava room? XD
I suppose its only the skybox^^

arramus

Ya. Just the skybox. No goodies placed in this one although we'll see how it goes as it's nearing completion.

Sandcrawler

Yeah I released a final version, there ar e afew bugs with the lights that will pop up once in a while, but other then that its bug free.

http://sandcrawler.net/rcmod/downloads/ ... hp?file=12

Has a fixed version of BOC, your tube map, and one more full sized maps if I can remember right, along with serveral mini map/versions some of whitch aren't very good. lol They didn't work the way I wanted them to. See how much you can find. =D
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

arramus

Thanks. I'll get a copy and see how much work you put into it.

Here's a pikkie of the dunking pool for testing who isn't a witch. :)

and the main door that will look good with a stable nearby.

arramus

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"Yeah I released a final version, there ar e afew bugs with the lights that will pop up once in a while, but other then that its bug free.

http://sandcrawler.net/rcmod/downloads/ ... hp?file=12

Has a fixed version of BOC, your tube map, and one more full sized maps if I can remember right, along with serveral mini map/versions some of whitch aren't very good. lol They didn't work the way I wanted them to. See how much you can find. =D

I like the mini map version of sniper wars a lot. It's such an in your face battle room that really requires timing your movements and shots.

The whole concept is great and feels like an adventure pack with all the options to choose from. It must have required a fair amount of lateral thought to get anything sequencing together.

arramus

The ducking chair. I used a reskinned SM for the chair but feel it's a little out of place and may just go with a brush made chair.