[RC] DM_KashyyykHills

Started by Delrahn, April 14, 2010, 07:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delrahn

This is a mid-sized night map with hills, a crashed gunship, a broken AT-TE, Usable gunship turret, and usable DC-15 Clone blasters, Battle Droid blasters, Mini Spider Droid blasters, SBD Blasters, Protable AT-TE Turret,and Droideka Blasters. Also a sniper at each spawn with fog covering the whole map. I'd also like to give credit to Arramus and DooFi for providing the best UnrealEd tutorials out there.
This map should be done by the end of this week.

frazscotland

excellent id like to see some momaps with more of the inventory weps added like the sbdblaster,droideka blaster ,dc15blasterclone,droidblaster, the spiderdroidcannon etc hehe and flashbang is hardly ever been used. well done. would be even better if we can suss turrets in mp . im thinkin maybe they need to be included into the pikupmeshes mp moded but in hidden changed to bCanTravel FALSE. dunno not tried yet. 8-)
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Delrahn

It's done, I uploaded it to Sandcrawler about 6:00PM on wednesday, (US Est. time) but it won't show up on the map list for downloads. Do I have to add screenshots, or what?

TimBob12

You have to ask Sandcrawler to put your name on the download page.  Otherwise it won't show.  You can link directly to it by clicking on update file in the download section and then clicking on the name of your map.  Then provide a link to that page until your name gets added.

Delrahn

Thanks, but nevermind...****ING Republic Commando won't play my ****ING map any more!!! WTF!!!! I lost 6 days of work!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Delrahn

That's okay I guess...I'm making a new map