How to freaking install the mod???!!!

Started by MandSup, March 25, 2009, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandSup

cmon ive been searching for hours for a discription how to install sandcrawler mod but I cant find it PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ post it here :shock:

Sandcrawler

Run the installed and as long as your RC game is installed to the default location it will work fine, I had some troble getting it to install right in a diffrent install location. Then you just run it from the shortcut.

Its beena  while since I have done anything with it so I could be wrong, if somebody who has used it more recently knows more go ahead. I actauly had very little involment in the mod, Arramus made it and it was named Sandcrawler Mod because of this website.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

MandSup

it doesnt work do i need to create a shortcut myself? and if so where sould it link too cause i already tryed "C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Republic CommandoGameDataSystemSWRepublicCommando.exe" -ini=Sandcrawler_Mod_v1.ini but it gives me an error

EDIT
oh i forget to mention tht i use a no cd crack since my cd is all scratched up is tht any problem???

Sandcrawler

That could be it, I have never used a no CD crack, I just mount an ISO for games when the CD is messed up.

That shortcut should launch it, you might try download and installing it again something might have went wrong while downloading.
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

MandSup