Evelator Help

Started by Minus, August 26, 2009, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus

I have been recently working on my first map, and i for some reason cannot get my elevators to work and i want to use a trigger, and i have read through Doofi's tutorial a bazillion times and i can't get my evevators to work. I was successful with the stand one, but for some reason it takes forever for it to start to move up also.

Any Help would be quite amazing!

(-)

Sandcrawler

I dunno where to start, you could have alot of stuff set different. You said the standing one would start? it just took along time to move? What did you set the movetime too? (That the number of seconds it takes to go from key 1 to key 2)

Then did you set the Initial thingy to TriggerToggle?

I take it you mean this tutorial by arramus?
This is my super cool signature, if you think you can best it then make one and Personal Message it to me. :)

Minus

Quote from: "Sandcrawler"You said the standing one would start? it just took along time to move? What did you set the movetime too? (That the number of seconds it takes to go from key 1 to key 2)

correct - i had the move times set to 7, but it would still take at least a minute for it to acctually start moving

QuoteThen did you set the Initial thingy to TriggerToggle?
OH ok, so its triggertoggle, i had always been using TriggerControl, and i did set it to TT_Use, but nothing ever happened so i have just been frusterated

QuoteI take it you mean this tutorial by arramus?

yes