E-7 clan (Echo 7)

Started by Delta07, January 04, 2009, 08:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta07

feel free to join E-7 today at e7clan.com              
no noobs
rehister first

RC-1266

well why don't you tell something more about that clan, why we should join that clan, why it's the best etc.
we can probably find most of that on your site, but giving away some more information is always a plus.

quickshot

yes join e7 all NO NOOBS and joint TODAY at www.e7clan.com  :lol:

bulldog

Join E-7 TODAy at www.e7clan.com just like quickshot said

quickshot

Please Join all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

darkvengence25

lol i WOULD have joined if you did what RC-1266 said. but sadly, i wont join cuz you're being so demanding and impolite :(

RC-1266

Quote from: "darkvengence25"lol i WOULD have joined if you did what RC-1266 said. but sadly, i wont join cuz you're being so demanding and impolite :(

rofl... all listen to me and you'll be alright ^^

quickshot

We were not being demanding we were messing around and rc 1266 who are you if you said bad things about e-7 i bet they are not true.

darkvengence25

QuoteWe were not being demanding we were messing around and rc 1266 who are you if you said bad things about e-7 i bet they are not true.

lol thats one REALLY late reply xD

RC-1266

Quote from: "darkvengence25"
QuoteWe were not being demanding we were messing around and rc 1266 who are you if you said bad things about e-7 i bet they are not true.

lol thats one REALLY late reply xD

Here's another late reply :P; I didn't say bad things about E-7... and I'm not sure why you think I would have. :s

speedycheese

hey guys. i think i may like to join. but i do have just a few questions i thought id double check on.
Do you guys play halo custome edition.
Do i need to be a reguler (playing swrc every week ) cause at the moment i have dail up :cry:    Hope to get better internet very soon. :o  

I also may join a friends clan but he lost his swrc steam dowload and swrc is a must.

oh and your banner that u have looks awsome :mrgreen:   i reply with outcome later. COOOOOOOl
[size=150]Speedycheese[/size]             

Prepare For Hard Contact

frazscotland

wel im sure e7 are kool but by mi own persoanl experience i found them to be more weirdo than RRP . the forum is full of ppl "Pwning screenshots " and inane personal drivel  and world views.No limit is placed on that!  all i made was sum posts on mods and links in a sparse barren area on ther site allocated for that task (mapping and modding) and was reprimanded for it. bit like a "scapegoat" for other issues (bad day) etc.zzzzzzzzzz :cry: sad
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND