Anyone know any good maps?

Started by Lim23, June 25, 2009, 01:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeroy

its supposed to be in my computer, OS, ???(forget what it is)x86, lucasarts, swrc, game info, maps but whenever i go there the custom maps arnt there
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Jet

He don't have it. When you download it, it will be in a folder that gets deleted right after he close the window. He must open the zip file and drag it out to the maps folder and it will work. Download it again and do that pizza said.
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

leeroy

i cant find it in maps so i cant tell you where it is
sombody please tell me what im doing wrong or if sombody just hates me i dont care if its just becuase you hate me for talking about other games and stuff but if i knew where to find the modding sites (were you MAKE the maps) then i wouldnt be only talking about games

Jet

Download it again and open the zip file with winzip or 7zip or you wont be able to see it. Drag the files from there and put them at maps.
I was Ralex. I have finaly got to know how to change name! The thing was that I didn't know how to change it. :S
Proud member of Psycho.
www.youtube.com/jet7wave

leeroy

hmm tahts strange i cant find zip, winzip, or 7zip by serching can you tell me where they could be?