[RC] Dm_zpmap

Started by zeix72, August 21, 2010, 12:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeix72

Hey guys whats up!
" the ceiling" yeah i know corny joke but hey look zeix is back with another post! 
Ya thats right and this time its a SP map its actually the first SP map im making.
Oh and for you guys who dont know i like to make my posts as Q, A with myself so get used to it
" hey zeix whys it called dm_zpmap?"
glad you asked jimmy ... Whos jimmy... But the reason its called zpmap is because that symbolizes as Dm_zane & pats map. Zane my friend or also known by his gamertag silentkill722 he helped me make this map usually with the bacta dispencers and demolition charges markers and what not.
" but zeix is this going to be like your other maps with easter eggs and what not?"
The hell should i know or care ill tell you later Question part of my mind. Im just putting this out there since this is my first SP map its going to be experimental. Which might mean i screwed around with it. Alot!  Like a trando is a squadmate but only one is think of him as being a traiter to the trandos. But since hes still hazy about teaming up with clones he wont obey you.
" what the hell zeix why would you do that!"
i didnt try to do it its just that i cant change the option to make him perform squad tasks it wont let me . Spoiler alert: i might have an sbd as a squadmate to i dont know for sure.
"zeix why would you make a sho- "
hey you know what question part of my mind
"what??"
have i ever told you i hate you so much!
"youre mean !!!"
And your the thorn in my side!!!!!
Wait did i just argue with myself?
Well any ways heres the setting for my map yourr in a desert and there happens to be a hidden trando outpost( although not so hidden) and you need to infiltrate this " outpost " in order to save your captured squad mates. Aka the tratoris trando and six two. There are multiple demo places and prox mines to set but the mines so far havent worked but you know what you guys can boost my confidence. Also sorry for the bad spelling im typing on my itouch and its really hard!
That's a whole Bowlful of FAIL!!!

frazscotland

Ahhhh the  LANDMINES. wel i think u need to do further property edits. sounds gud zeix  ;D
XFIRE  FRAZSCOTLAND

Dark Lord

are the mines placed underground? because if so they will go off but not hurt anyone when they do
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade

zeix72

no they arent under ground but after many failed attempts at  trying to get them to work i just deleted them but now i need more help i have a demo wall placed and fixer will destroy it but  then he wont walk in with me so i have to "push" him in i have like a million path nodes there and he still doesnt go in.

zeix72

Oh hey its me again UPDATE the map is now called Trn_01 and is in the Testing phase as i call it.

zeix72

Looking back now i realize that i made myself look like a total idiot there. Maturity has come a long way.

This map that I was working on has kind of been left to rot by me. Kind of a shame too, i had a whole story thing laid out and sketches of the rest of the maps to go with it. I might post the sketches and all of that stuff that goes with it. So if anybody feels like they want to give it a try, then please by all means do so.

Dark Lord

if you have the time, don't give up on it!

the RC community needs new modders all the time, so pick it back up - not like there is any deadline for these things and i know i love seeing the variety that people put out there
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade