Gunship open door model

Started by Delta_96[DeltaSquad], November 24, 2006, 03:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

What i want to do is on create a style of gunship shuttling service for a map.  my problem is I cant get a model of a gunship with either one or two open doors.  Can somebody make a model for this?

Squad_Sammaron

hehe ^^ thats easy. just convert the mesh you want to brush (it might crash; just do it again) and then open the door, convert back to mesh :D
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

uhhhh i dont have a clue about doing that nor do i have any idea what brush is or how to do those things

Squad_Sammaron

:D k, well, you know when you bush the box makin button it makes a red box that can be moved around and bent? that's a brush in the form of a box. all brush in UE have red outlines. to make an SM (a brush made so taht it can't be altered) into a brush to be edited, right click it. under an option called convert there should be an option called transform to brush. click that. if it crashes, try again until the SM's outline becomes red. then use the vertex editor or whatever it is you're using to move it to open the doors. then right click it again and push transform to static mesh (it might say transform to mesh, im not sure) and their you go :D

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

thanks ill try it out

Squad_Sammaron

i made one for ya. as soon as i get get a page, i'll set 'er up for download.

Delta_96[DeltaSquad]

ok thank you as i know myself i just new i was goin tp mess up and guess what........i messed up