DM_Tumors

Started by SandViper, November 24, 2006, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandViper

Well everyones gotta start somewhere, I'll start here. I plan for this map to be a rather dark map, with a few lights, maybe sparks, and very little cover, loads of hidden rooms and a confusing net-work of tunnles. You might even stumble into an anti-gravity room, a pit, or a teleporter to a hidden room.

I'll post Screenshots after I update the textures, and add more stuff to it.

SandViper

~UPDATE~

Well after spending about 2hours messing with things, adding tunnles and stuff, i added a room underneith the main room, and made it so you fell in there, and covered it up with a sheet and slid the texture over it, I looked my editor up and found that my walls for the main room were gone! I had no clue how to get them back and the back button wasn't working or something, so unless someone knows how to solve this problem this map is screwed :P I'll come up with another idea soon.

Squad_Sammaron

ya, that happend to me once... sucks.
"Testosterone - You\'ve never seen so much man in one place."
      Title of Regal, Tales of Symphonia
      Stolen by Sammaron, Lord of All

Sh4rpSh00t3r

dont use the sheet tool thingy, use a cube with very thin sides

SandViper

and a cube with very thin sides you can go through?

DooFi

Quote from: "Sh4rpSh00t3r"dont use the sheet tool thingy, use a cube with very thin sides
i dont believe its the sheets... Sheets have always worked fine for me and i dont think they cause random editor bugs if you handle them correctly ;)

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

hmmm, thats wierd, this happened to me once but it wasnt a sheet i used, it was a cube i added
In-game name: Genesis

DooFi

as i said, it has nothing to do with the sort of brush you add ;)

.:[LoC]:.Darth^Tater

well actually, for me, it  did, kinda... Part of it was in an added area, and i was adding the brush
In-game name: Genesis

explode

Check to see if you have any overlapping brushes, if you do, move them to the correct spot, the hit build all, that should fix your BSP hole*.

*That is what it is called