Assaultship Zone 0.7 (a temporary name, xD. email me with suggestions for the map or suggestion for the name. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
</a><!-- e -->)
This map features:
1. a large weapon room with every weapon, including two "disguised" weapons
2. a long elevator shaft with a lethal lava pit
3. an "office" with a secret on the desk and two destroyable monitors
4. a recreation of the assaultship hangar corridor
5. a "preparation room" for the shooting range
5. at the end of the room and through the door, the shooting range (with a blast shield)
6. a recreation of the shooting range from the prologue, retextured with assaultship textures and with windows overlooking a great space battle
1. in the weapon room basement, both DC-15 pistol pickups ON THE RIGHT in both places are the special ones. you can see for yourself what they are.
2. in the "office", go in front of the desk and press "F". that will allow you to get on top of the desk, and, if you're lucky, swich to pistol and press F
over the grenades. you should end up with a moving walking Wookie Turret. if it doesn't work, you didn't switch to pistol or it just didn't work.
3. in the shooting range (its more like survive range) the droids are all active, but the Heavy Trando, GrievousGuard, GeoElite and other
spawnpoints don't activate until you reach the round platform in the center.
4. also in the shooting range, if you jump onto the droideka platform, then to the SBD, then to the Elite platform, you will see a Trando Missile Turret.
also remember, at least in my experience, you must switch to pistol in order to succesfully mount turrets in Multiplayer
5. to access the Prologue Shooting Range room simply go up to the end of the hangar corridor and press "F". in that tunnel the panels and grey tubes are destroyable.
6. in the Prologue Shooting Range room, there is a small turret behind all the stacks of large crates.
7. in the Prologue Shooting Range room, you may notice by the main door when you look up that there is a Gunship Turret. to access it, go over to where
the battledroid parts are and get on top of the stacks of crates. go to the top of the crate stack nearest the wall and press "F". an elevator will raise you to
a hidden corridor. the end of the corridor drops you down back into the room, while the T intersection halfway leads to the Gunship Turret.