Here is a short guide for use on the Download | Upload Section:
Part 1 - Adding Download
1. Before you do anything else you need to Log In, or Register.
2. Next lets get your files ready for upload, you will need to compress your map into one of the following formats: .png, .jpg, .gif, .zip, .rar, .7z I recommend that you just use .zip, in your Windows Explorer right click on your file, and click Send To > Compress (zipped) Folder. You may also wish to upload images, they will need to be .jpg, .png, or .gif.
3. Now make sure that you are still logged in, and navigate to the Add a File
page. Now click on Upload at the top.
4. When you visit this page for the first time you will get a Directory created message, just refresh the page, or click on the supplied link. You will see you have a few options at the top, depending on how many files you have to upload you may want to use the Four File Upload (You don't have to use all four). Regardless of what form you decide to use simply browse to the files you prepares and push the upload button. It will look like its not doing anything but I assure you that it is, just give it a few minutes depending on your file size, and upload speed.
5. Once you have your files upload click on the Add a Download at the top to return to the Downloads section. You will see a form to fill out, and that it already shows the Files you uploaded. Go ahead and fill this out and push submit. Then click on View Your Download Page, to get the link to provide. That is all there is to it.
Part 2 - Updating a Download
1. Before you can update your map you will need to be logged in.
2. Now go back to the Downloads page, and find your map. While on your download page you will see a - Update under the Map Name, click on it to be taken to the Update page.
3. You will see a form that looks a lot like the Add form, except your current data will already be loaded in. You can change the everything that you had to enter into the Add form. Make you changes and push submit and your file will be updated instantly.